We help create impact.
We help organisations create positive impact through quality storytelling, engaging interactive design and work that values the perspectives of the communities and individuals we work with.
Maitree brings stories to life with original and inclusive content. We work across a broad spectrum of non fiction storytelling from documentary, animation, editorial and advocacy content through to education and elearning. We highly value codesign and collaboration processes with the communities we work with.
- Documentary & Editorial
- Social Impact Storytelling
- Animation and Motion Graphics
- Arts & Cultural Heritage Storytelling
- Post Production
- Education & Elearning
- Non Fiction Story Development
Immersive Experience Design (XR/VR/AR)
Maitree creates interactive and immersive narrative experiences where audiences can move, interact with and participate in the story. From Virtual (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) experiences to innovative digital storytelling and online community archives.
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Mixed Reality (MR)
- 360 Video Capture
- World Building and Narrative Design
- Performance Integration
- 3D Spatial and Object Scanning
- Motion Capture
Digital Heritage Interpretation
Maitree collaborates with museums, heritage services, curators and communities to bring histories to life using digital technology. From thought provoking narrative content to interactive experiences, we create new ways for visitors to immerse in history, actively reflect and leave with fresh perspectives.
- Augmented Reality (AR) Experiences
- Virtual Reality (VR) Exhibitions
- Mobile app integration
- Interactive Heritage Trails
- 3D Spatial Scanning of Sites
- Photogrammetry of artefacts /sites
- Virtual / Online Story Archives
- Cultural heritage in the Metaverse
Elearning & Advocacy
We help organisations and elearning providers create original and inclusive content speaking directly to your target audience. Coming from a community and social impact storytelling background, the Maitree team know the power of meaningful codesign and creation processes and the importance of providing a platform for voices and stories direct from the community impacted by the project.
We have collaborated on large national projects within the disability sector that have been widely praised for supporting a shift in perspective from workers within the industry.
- Content codesign and creation
- Authentic and diverse casting
- Filming and post production
- Creative consultation
- Documentary storytelling
- Scripted scenes
- Animation & Motion Graphics
- Interactive decision points
Maitree creates location based digital experiences that bring communities together and breathe life into under explored stories. Underpinned by human-centred design and focused on synthesising our physical and digital worlds, Maitree has worked on projects from mobile app walking tours to augmented reality story experiences, art tours and multimedia installations.
- Augmented Reality (AR) Story Tours
- Multimedia installations
- Immersive theatre with integrated digital
- Mobile app story experiences
- Mixed reality prototyping
- Community consultation
Community & Creator Initiatives
Maitree collaborates with and supports artists, storytellers and communities to realise their stories. From traditional filmmaking to XR storytelling, the Maitree team run workshops, digital training programs and mentorships with artists and community members to build capacity in digital storytelling and create opportunities for diverse voices and local stories to be told. Cahaya XR in Malaysia is our largest ongoing incubation lab for XR storytellers in Malaysia and SE Asia.
- Digital capacity building in the arts
- Artist collaborations
- Community story projects
- Community arts initiatives
- XR Labs and Incubation
- XR Mentorships
- Digital Consultation
- Digital Workshops & Training