Casting Call: Presenters, cast and real stories of people with disability for national project
We are looking for talented people with disability to help us create a series of videos in collaboration with National Disability Services filming April 2018 in Sydney, regional NSW and Darwin/Top End.
The videos are a part of a video training program for people who work with people with disability as part of the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Here are the roles we are looking for:
1. Experienced presenter with disability in Sydney: http://bit.ly/2p3uSD5
2. Experienced presenter with disability living in rural/regional NSW: http://bit.ly/2p2zQQK
3. Experienced presenter with disability living in coastal NSW: http://bit.ly/2FBigta
4. Real Voices Interviews with people with disability in Sydney: http://bit.ly/2FKrlTO
5. Indigenous presenter with disability in Darwin/surrounds: http://bit.ly/2Hqbuqx
6. Indigenous 40 + male actor with disability in Darwin/ surrounds: http://bit.ly/2tHuPBw
7. Real Voices Interviews with people with disability in Darwin: http://bit.ly/2p34iKd